Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:24:14 +0200
From:      mess-mate <messmate@tiscali.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions-en <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice eats my computer

Hi Roman,
did you configure your OO ? Give hem the memory you want in
'options' 'general'.
I did an install of OO in /opt (network) and then as user did a setup to my /home.
It runs perfectly on my 233 with 128M ram.
To start it look in the dir of it and click on 'soffice' !!
Or in a term type <where your OO dir is>/soffice
mess-mate