Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 10:25:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        andrew@squiz.co.nz (Andrew McNaughton)
Cc:        QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I restrict Zone transfers

Andrew McNaughton writes:
 > Subject pretty much says it.
 >
 > How do I configure my named to limit which hosts may do zone
transfers from it.

"man named":

       The ``xfrnets'' directive  (not  shown)  can  be  used  to
       implement  primitive access control.  If this directive is
       given, then your name server will only answer zone  trans-
       fer  requests  from  hosts which are on networks listed in
       your ``xfrnets'' directives.  This directive may  also  be

Malte.