Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 10:57:12 -0400
From:      "Lanny Baron" <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Systems listing in hardware section

 <http://www.FreeBSDsystems.COM>; FreeBSD Systems
Premium Quality, High-Performance Servers, RAID Storage Systems and
Support Services for FreeBSD; this is what FreeBSD Systems has been
successfully delivering to our clients in Business, Government,
Universities, and Laboratories for the past five years.  Our iNET brand
of servers, are comprised only of premium quality proven components from
leading companies such as AMD, Intel, LSI Logic, Adaptec, Seagate and
Western Digital. The building technique we have developed allows for 0%
DOA systems, and 0% downtime due to faulty components. iNET Servers are
available in Rackmount and Pedestal Form Factor utilizing AMD Opteron
and Intel Processors. Our iSTOR RAID Systems are available as
Fibre-SCSI, SCSI-SCSI, SATA-SCSI, and ATA-SCSI. Visit our Web Site,
http://www.FreeBSDsystems.com or call us, toll free at 1.877.963.1900