Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 00:09:20 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com sportster TA internal

According to Hellmuth Michaelis:
> As far as i know the first is only sold in the US whereas the latter
> is only sold in Europe and this one is the only one supported by
> i4b.

I thought the USR driver had not been yet converted to newbus? I tried to
configure it a few days ago and I couldn't do it.

# USRobotics Sportster ISDN TA intern (not supported yet!)
#options        USR_STI
#device         isic0   at isa? port 0x268 irq 5 flags 7

in LINT...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #77: Thu Dec 30 12:49:51 CET 1999