Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:48:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dave Lo <davelo@addr4.addr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   email problem errors

hey,
	I have been using MS-Outlook to check my addr.com mail and i have
been getting ther error msg #0x800ccc78, it says that the server
response"451.4.7.1 Please try again later" It also says that it rejected
me as a sender.

Please advise on what to do. This has happened several times and it is
very inconvient to check my mail. My email address is dave@davelo.com.
I usually have no problem checking my mail through telnet and retreiving
my mail through Outlook, but sending mail is where I have problems.

Thank you

Dave Lo
dave@davelo.com