Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:07:01 +1200
From:      Richard B Mahoney <RBM49@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
To:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   How to increase swap.

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

Dear Readers,

I've just cannibalised a couple of elderly 486's for their memory,
and knocked up an early pentium to a whopping 72mg. Trouble is
that it started off life with only 40Mg and 85Mg swap.

Is there an easy way to increase the swap to say 160Mg? I'm sure
this question has been asked before, but for the life of me I
can't track down a suitable answer.

Many regards,

 Richard Mahoney

--=20
| 78 Jeffreys Rd                                 +64-3-351-5831 |
| Christchurch                                      New Zealand |
+-------------- mailto:rbm49@it.canterbury.ac.nz ---------------+

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--