Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:59:04 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@ppp-207-193-187-122.kscymo.swbell.net>
To:        oogali@intranova.net (Omachonu Ogali)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: US secret agents work at Microsoft: French Intelligence (fwd)

In reply:
> According to the report, 'it would seem that the creation of Microsoft
> was largely supported, not least financially, by the NSA, and that IBM
> was made to accept the (Microsoft) MS-DOS operating system by the same
> administration.'

You had me going until this part.

I am BY NO MEANS a MickeySoft fan, but...

This paragraph completely discredits the entire report.

This is the kinda paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy theory you would
expect from what we here in the USA call the Art Bell Show, where
normal topics of discussion include "United Nations New World Order
UFOs being piloted by ET going around anal-probing right-wing
hillbillies" and other paranoid schizophrenic topics especially
concerning the NSA [one of their favorites].

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or