Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 01:47:03 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        G D McKee <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   making ./www [was Re: Compiling FreeBSD WWW Site]

G D McKee wrote:

> Hi
>
> Posted this message yesterday with no responce, has anyone got any ideas?
>
> I get the following error when trying to compile FreeBSD's www site

Not really. But first of all, you're mixing metaphores so to say.
You're actually making the {/usr/ports/]www ports. Not making the
"WWW Site". By calling it such, you're raising the wrong flags.

As to ideas... if you insist... why make *all* in one fell swoop?
Pick what you want and make that. Much easier to focus any questions.

Roelof

--
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.
Nisser home -- http://www.Nisser.com/