Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:47:48 +0100
From:      Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        FreeBSD security ML <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Juniper firewall

Hi

On my search for a toolkit to build a proxy firewall I found the Juniper
firewall. This one sounds interesting but seems to be dead. Majordomo does not
respond and I couldn't find anything in the ports.
Might anyone give a comment on Juniper if it can be used on a recent FreeBSD?

tia

/ch

--
Wieviele Mitarbeiter von Microsoft benoetigt man fuer das auswechseln
einer defekten Gluehbirne? Keine, Microsoft erklaert die Dunkelheit zum