Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 12:09:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Eric Feillant <Eric.Feillant@EUnet-Bretagne.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN for FreeBSD

Well, I'm using ISDN and FreeBSD, but I'm not using an ISDN card.  I
have a Motorola BitSurfer Pro ISDN terminal adapter, and I'm using
user-ppp to make the box act as a router.  I talk to the TA much the
same way you talk to an analog modem.  It works pretty well.  I've heard
there may be one or two ISDN cards for FreeBSD, but in my opinion, the
external TA is better.

Joe Clarke