Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:19:33 -0700
From:      Sherwin <sherwink@ix.netcom.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Multiple FreeBSD Systems on a Single Disk

I installed 2.2.2 in the first partition of my disk. It was previously a
Linux partition. I have 2.2.1 installed in the second partition. It is
all still there, I can mount it and access it, but I do not know how to
boot it. Boot-Easy gives the same result for both F1 and F2, it boots
the 2.2.2 partition.

While there is no great harm, if I can no longer run 2.2.1, I would love
to find a solution, so that I can experiment with 3.0 Snap, and still
have 2.2.2 to fall back on. I have searched the documentation for an
answer, particularily NextBoot, but nothing seems to explain this
behavior. Please ket me know what I am overlooking.

Thanks :-)