Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 1997 21:30:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        Robert Watson <robert@fledge.watson.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quotas + Sendmail

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Robert Watson wrote:

> Does anyone know if the version of Sendmail distributed with FreeBSD
> 2.2-R will bounce incoming email to a user that has exceeded their file
> system quota?  2.1.5 delivered it anyway,

Actually sendmail does not deliver mail locally, it just passes it on to
whatever is defined as Mlocal in sendmail.cf  Quota enforcement is the
responsibility of the local delivery agent, /usually/ mail.local

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD