Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:21:42 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?GppOnline.Com?= <maggie@theportal.net>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?GppOnline.Com?=

Dear Sir/Madam  =20
 =20
GppOnline.Com  US$ 620=20
=20
Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name =20
GppOnline.Com was not renewed and this  =20
domain had become available to  register. =20
 =20
Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that ha=
s  been=20
tracked an GppOnline.Com  now  available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.=
   =20
 =20
With so many companies that could benefit from this domain, along with  =
what=20
many would consider to be a "wholesale  =20
price", we hope to secure a  quick transfer. =20
 =20
Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment=
  and =20
similar domains are currently selling on  =20
afternic.com, greatdomains.com  (domain auction sites) and by domain nam=
e=20
brokers, in some cases, for many  thousands  =20
of US dollars.  =20
 =20
Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely =20
straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge  =20
required!  For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for =
all =20
transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured  =20
by the buyer prior to us  receiving any funds. We pay all fees connected=
 with=20
the escrow process.  =20
 =20
If you would like to use Www.GppOnline.Com for your online business,   =20
please contact us at your earliest convenience. We will be on hand shoul=
d you=20
require any  =20
further assistance or information.  =20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as  not=20
been of interest to you.  =20
 =20
 =20