Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:35:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jon <cykyc@yahoo.com>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Failover firewalls with ipfw?

It would have sure been nice of the NSA, Secure
Computing, and others to help out on the TrustedBSD
structure when they whipped up Secure Linux
(http://www.nsa.gov/selinux).  It's especially funny
since Secure Computing is based on BSDi.  Oh, well...

At least that would be a more secure firewall, but
since the original post was about failover, I'm not
helping...

--- Jason DiCioccio <Jason.DiCioccio@Epylon.com>