Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:58:18 -0600
From:      Jason Hunt <jhunt@blaz.homeip.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cron job not running..

I have a cron job setup in freebsd that is not being
executed for some reason.  I have used them time and time
again in linux and on other bsd systems, but for some
reason this is not executing -- there is nothing wrong
with the path/executable.  Here is what I have in
/var/cron/tabs/roo# logcheck

0 * * * * /usr/local/etc/logcheck/logcheck.sh
# seti@home
0 * * * * cd /root/setiathome ; ./setiathome -nice 19 > /dev/null 2>
/dev/null
# date & time
0 * * * * /usr/sbin/ntpdate clock.isc.org > /dev/null 2> /dev/null

the top one doesn't seem to be running.  I just added it
today and even sent a HUP to cron.  I really do not want
to reboot in order to get this working.. not sure whats going
on here.. am I am missing something?

I can type /usr/local/etc/logcheck/logcheck.sh and the
program does what it suppose to.  at a lost.  any help
would be apprecated.  thanks.