Date:      Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:06:34 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-2?B?S/Z2ZXNk4W4gR+Fib3I=?=" <gabor.kovesdan@freemail.hu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Partitioning issues

Hi,

I tried to install FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE on an amd64 system, which have got a
RAID5 array, consisting of 3 disks. Thus the entire hd capacity is about
300GB, but the installer was unable to create a partition, that was bigger
than some mbytes. The cd is not an official disk, I created this, but I
could install it on my machine (without raid). The kernel was a simple
GENERIC kernel. Please help me, I'm very afraid of this issue, because I
must administer this server and it must be okay in two weeks.

Thanx,
Merry XMas,

Gabor Kovesdan