Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:48:51 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Nick Evans <nevans@nextvenue.com>, "'mccarty'" <amccarty@pacbell.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: customer dissatisfaction

Whoever, typed this email.

Here are sum points :-

If you are complaining about www.yahoo.com. Just because yahoo uses the
"power of FreeBSD" doesn't mean we are associated with Yahoo

That notion of Yahoo / FreeBSD is as stupid as " All Taxi Drivers favorite
movie is Taxi Driver staring Robert DeNero and Harvey Kartel"

If you want to complain about the Porn content complain to sales@yahoo.com

If you want to use FreeBSD to host your porn sites:-

You can feel free to ask the mailing list about FreeBSD and web hosting