Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:18:12 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Thomas David Rivers' <rivers@dignus.com>, mbendiks@eunet.no, nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jabley@clear.co.nz
Subject:   RE: Adding desktop support

	[ML]  Convenience for the users.  Just plain and simple.

	The same reason one has clickable icons in filemanagers/desktops
instead of starting an application from an xterm command line.  Don't
ever underestimate the driving force of plain convenience (or don't you
ever use icon clicks to start something under X?)

	/Marino