Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 1996 17:47:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        SpaceAce <exodus@sentex.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: U must hate me by now

> There is a program that come with Microsoft Plus! for Win95 called
> DriveSpace 3...it creates another drive (H:, G:, etc.) would that work for
> the dividing the harddrive thing?

It probably creates another drive with a FAT partition (DOS/WINDOWS)
you want a FreeBSD partiton (don't know the name).  I believe the program
is called FIPS and it is on ftp.freebsd.org somewhere.  if you cannot
find it or cannot figure out how to use it post to questions@freebsd.org
because I use a commercial program called Partition Magic.  I know
nothing about FIPS other than the name and I could be mistaken about that.
later

PS when you write to me you might want to CC to questions@freebsd.org
since my 20 hours are almost up for the week and I will be
playing Tomb Raider^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H studying.