Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:04:47 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Syam Gadde <gadde@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DVD playback

> You know, I never received this error message until you mentioned it. :)
>
> Do you get the same xine errors when using
> 	xine dvd://vts_01_1.vob
> ? (this requires you know what the file names on the DVD are, perhaps by
> mounting it as CD9660)

No, in that case I don't get the errors and even get a little bit of
video and audio.  I think even that will work a fair bit better once
the number of shared memory segments are raised - I used the suggested
values but also "leaked" a whole bunch so it's time to reboot. :)

Thanks for the tip - I'm at least seeing something now.  Still, strange
that it doesn't deal with the raw CD.

- Jordan