Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:18:12 -0700
From:      Jarrod Slick <jarrod.sl@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Invitation

On 2/14/11 2:12 PM, David Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 08:54:59PM +0000, Simon Tibble wrote:
>> Now, see, I can't help thinking that if we all just abandoned money
>> then the motivation for people to do this sort of thing would then
>> disappear - would it not?
> Without money, how would we keep score to know who is winning?

David,

Simon Tibble has thus far shown himself to be a spammer; let's not give
him any more space to plug his completely OT site than he's already had
on this list.

Simon,

If you want to plug your site in a legitimate manner why not put a link
to it in your signature, learn about FreeBSD, and contribute to on topic
discussion?