Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:46:16 -0700
From:      Norihiro Kumagai <kuma@oasis.sharplabs.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        kbug-admin@kbug.gr.jp
Subject:   User Group/K*BUG Registration

Dear webmaster,

Would you kindly add the following description on your webpage?
(http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#user)

Though I now live in Vancouver WA, I am still:-) a member of K*BUG.
So I have a mission to give you a request to advertise our group.

If you have any questions, feel free to mail it to me, or to
kbug-admin@kbug.gr.jp.

Kansai, Japan: The Kansai *BSD User's Group, K*BUG
  (http://www.kbug.gr.jp/, sorry for Japanese only), was established
  on November 13, 1999.  It is expected to promote communication of
  any of the BSD variants' users.  Some of its activities are to hold
  friendly parties of the members, and to hold seminars covering wide
  variety of topics.  Please mail here (kbug-admin@kbug.gr.jp).

--
Norihiro Kumagai