Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freezing and rebooting with vidcontrol -m on

I dont recall exactly :( SC_NO_FONT_LOADING was one of them, I may have
commented one of the others in the old conf trying to fix it.  I have a
spare comp with a freebsd install I could play around with it on and see
if I can recreate it instead of goofing around with my server that had the
problem, fsck'ing 78 gigs is not pretty ;} (Yes I eventually stopped
mounting the big drives while testing but I still dont like torturing /
and /usr hehe)