Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:55:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Don L. Belcher" <don@siad.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cardbus Attribute memory access problem?

In message <38A24EE5.6CD2C2C5@siad.net> "Don L. Belcher" writes:
: I would like to have FreeBSD working on my portable and have network
: card working.  My computer is a EPS Technologies APEX 233 mhz, I
: don't seem to be reading Attribute memory correctly (maybe not
: enabled for some reason). I'm sending 6 files as attachmets with
: information. If you need any more information or this is the wrong
: email address to ask for help let me know.

Cardbus isn't supported.  They are 3.3V devices, and FreeBSD also
doesn't support 3.3v devices....

Warner