Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:37:42 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD remote root exploit ?

The advisory says that OpenBSD-current invulnerable.  Looking at the
OpenBSD source tree, they've replaced BSD telnetd with heimdal telnetd.
 Build with kerberos5 enabled might be a temp workaround.

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC

In message <5.1.0.14.0.20010719010646.03e25eb8@192.168.0.12>, Mike