Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:56:18 +1030
From:      William Brown <william.e.brown@adelaide.edu.au>
To:        freebsd general questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tape drive for backup soloution

--Apple-Mail-133-950231627

Hi

I need to implement a tape drive backup solution at my place of work. I =
was wondering what is a good tape drive to get for this task, that works =
on freebsd with something like amanda. Its for a small business, and =
storing about 4TB max, and hopefully with some room spare for =
differential backups over time.=20

My server on hand has sata and IDE available.=20

Are there any recommendations that you can make about compatible =
solutions. My knowledge in this area is limited.=20

Sincerely,

William Brown

Research & Teaching, Technology Services
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
=
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete =
all
copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, =
this
email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

pgp.mit.edu

--Apple-Mail-133-950231627
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit