Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:56:53 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        Lanny Baron <purebeef@shaw.wave.ca>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My verdict on 2.2.7...

On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 01:43:40AM -0400, Lanny Baron wrote:
[...]
>       I must reply to this. Do you have any idea how many times i have
>       complained only to find it was my own fault. How can one say that a
>       version of a greater value or number is less than its predecessor?   I
>       invite you to my condo to fix my pc and make all work.  Don't mean to
>       badger you, but with the ppl at the helm of FreeBSD, I know that
>       compedence is a forfront.

You get what you pay for.  What's your contribution to FreeBSD?  Do you expect
Bill Gates to  come to your house every time you have a rough go at upgrading
the OS?

You are acting like a petulant, ungrateful child.  Please either act
responsibly and try to help everyone else figure out what's wrong, or shut up
and use something better, or purchase a service contract off someone upon whom
you are entitled to heap your abuse.

Touching on the issue of competence, I also appeal to you to install and learn
to use a copy of ispell.

-danny

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)