Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:36:34 -0700
From:      Chun man Ng <kims@ezenet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to setup tcpip under FreeBSD 2.1.5

Hi,
	I just got a cd-rom for FreeBSD 2.1.5 and I already install the OS to a
PC 166. I have a class C network and I have a sunOS running the DNS. I
try to ping the gateway and the sun box. It seems that it could not find
one of them. How can I setup the ip address for that mechine? Which file
shoud I modify. I already modify the sysconfig. My mechine boot up with
te hostname that I put in the sysconfig file. Any idea.
Thanks
regard,
Kims