Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:36:29 +0100
From:      "=?iso-8859-2?Q?Ing._Anton=EDn_Walter?=" <walter@walter.anet.cz>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache - fp

Hi,

anybody can advice how and from where to install DES libraries on 4.4 box.
It use to be an option with 4.1 but it did not show up during instalation
now.

Also I am runing user ppp over isdnd and have fixed IP address from my ISP

I have in my ppp.conf following

set ifaddr a1.a1.a1.a1 a2.a2.a2.a2 m.m.m.m
add default a2.a2.a2.a2 HISADDR

this does not add the default route and I have to do it by hand from command
line.

What could be the reason? I am not able to figgure it out

Thanks regards

Tony Walter