Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:05:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
Cc:        Dominik Brettnacher <domi@saargate.de>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Arkeia Server under FreeBSD

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

> >Speaking of, anyone recommend a good backup package (not amanda
> >please...)?
>
> Just out of curiosity, what don't you like about amanda?

Too much work :)  I'll admit it...  I have too many other things to deal
with, and getting it going with ssh, etc. etc. etc. I can see this growing
into a large project that would suck time from other large projects.

I just want something nice and simple and safe that's turnkey.  I don't
mind putting time into figuring out the "backup strategy", but I don't
want to have much work on the initial install.

Charles