Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:24:33 +1100
From:      Andrew Reilly <andrew-freebsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        sthomas@nerim.net, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Background process

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 04:14:22PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> No one has offered what I think is the most sensible option, which is
> to check the documentation for your program to see if it has a command
> line option to background itself properly. I'm not familiar with
> moinmoin, but I have a hard time believing that it doesn't have this
> capability.

I've run moinmoin: it's a cgi script (wiki).  It gets called
from a web server, usually Apache.  There's no call to be
running it from the command line at all, that I'm aware of.

Could be it isn't installed or configured properly.  The
config script is installed by the port, and it's pretty nicely
commented.

Cheers,

--
Andrew