Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 21:15:16 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla Firebird with GTK+ 2.0

--=-+QKOTHEAhoWCnWhs3UDh

I've seen a lot of people asking for this on #firebird on moznet, and I
also wanted it for myself, so I went ahead and patched Stijn Hoop's
Firebird port to use GTK+ 2.0 as its default toolkit. I can send the
tarball to anyone who wants it, or if you already have the port, a
couple of patches which will bring you up to the GTK+ 2.0 version.

--=-+QKOTHEAhoWCnWhs3UDh

--=-+QKOTHEAhoWCnWhs3UDh--