Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:02:05 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Machine rendered completly unusable after ldconfig -R <path tolibrary> and trying to do make installworld.VERY URGENT request for help.

Well it is so far .First of all I got error about lib.so.4(or very similar
sounding library) but it was covered in /usr/src/UPDATING.Advse there
was to do ldcoonfig -R on some library path . I done it and lo and behold
what I got now is sh bombing out on signal 12(Bad system call) during init
what I also see is that my system time is set 2 hours ahead of actual
local time(CET zone)it also impossible to boot old kernel due to same
reason.The target I wanted to update to is:4.1-Stable.SO please help and
do it urgently.

I will be glad to answer further questions but please take in
consideration that machine is unusable now and It will take some time till
I can read post on my colledge machine.

Regards.