Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:18:19 -0700
From:      Rob <europax@home.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Weevil <theweevil@baxpace.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: libc.so.5 missing in FreeBSD 4.3 -- why?

For me it was XFree86 4.10_4.  But the packages have the same name in
stable and current.  Are they different?  Is there any harm to making
the symlink?  I've been using my X now with no wierd problems.  Wait,
maybe I'm mistaken as I've tried to build several packages that use
imake that have failed because some symbol not recognized.