Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 03:26:35 -0400
From:      ScorpioN <scorpion@cyberglobe.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0SNAP

Hi, I have "ppp" all set up.. the problem is when I try to connect it
dials up the number, and then make this HIGH pitch sound and
disconnects... I have no idea what the hell
is wrong, my modem works in windows... and its not a winmodem thats for
sure :)
its a 56k v.90 modem.. I think that it might be because.. when I first
got the modem I had to "flash: it to v.90 so I'm not sure, I would
really appreciate any help I can get.

                        Sincerely, ScorpioN