Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:38:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNOME2 is b0rken for me :(

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> I found that the up-to-date GNOME2 doesn't work. It crashes all over
> the place, mostly in the pango library (gnome-session splash screen,
> nautilus2 etc). I wonder if others see it as well and if it somehow
> related to the recent glib20/gtk20/pango update.

Hmmm...works for me on -stable.  Marcel reported it was working on
-CURRENT as of yesterday.  The latest pango stuff shouldn't cause a
problem, but I may have missed some locale stuff.  Do you have any core
dumps I can look at?  Could be a missing library.

pango is highly dependent on gettext, libiconv, and freetype2.  You may
want to check those packages.

Joe