Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:53:23 +0000
From:      CaptChadd <captchadd@o2.co.uk>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Crypto-Currency Linuxcoin To Be Released

To whom this may concern,

I am contacting you so you have the details about a CryptoCurrency project I=
 have been developing for just over 6 months now called Linuxcoin.

Before I begin I would like to quickly inform you of my Crypto Development b=
ackground.

I first became interested in Bitcoin back in 2011, asked everyone in the bac=
k then quiet small community lots of questions and basically spent a few yea=
rs just learning, mining and trading.

Roughy a year and a half a go I decided to have a go at Crypto-Currencies at=
 the development end and with little only basic coding knowledge.

I saw that a coin called BBQcoin had been long forgotten and pretty much ign=
ored. So I registered BBQcoin.org, made a forum and went into promotion over=
load.

In around 3 months I managed to get BBQcoin from nearly dead to being added o=
nto three exchanges and supported by a passionate fanbase.

Towards the end of that year greed started to creep in with other community m=
embers trying to capitalise on BBQcoins success so I left the Dev team.

I wanted to move on to create my own coin so after many hours brainstorming I=
 developed and released Extremecoin.

Extremecoin is currently on 2 exchanges and on one of them is even trade pai=
red with the Chinese Yen and I am soon to be releasing Version 1.6 of the EX=
C client for further improvements.

I put my past success not down to coding knowledge but due to a knowledge of=
 people and looking at aspects of Philosophy. Phycology and Sociology.

A coin should always have a purpose, a fundamental reason for existing and i=
f it does not have that then it serves no purpose and is pointless.

I feel at the moment that money and greed have caused many if these new Cryp=
tocoin developers to lose sight of their Open Souce and Free Software roots.=

This is one of many reasons I want to release Linuxcoin, to activity promote=
 Open Source Software and Linux Dustrubutions to once again remind the commu=
nity where all this came from and in doing so give back to those roots using=
 Linuxcoin for donations.

With everything I have learnt from the various coins I have released I am pl=
anning on making Linuxcoin the most influentional CryptoCurrency to date wit=
h a dedicated purpose to supporting the Open Source and Linux Distro Develop=
ment community.

If your project would be willing to have a small "Linuxcoin Accepted Here" L=
ogo pior to the offical launch that would be incredible and would mark your D=
evelopment team as one of the first to do this, opening the gates for more t=
o follow.

I am currently working on the official .org website now which will explain e=
verything Linuxcoin and I hope it will convince you that it is a project wor=
th considering.

I always put everything I have into a project and I never give up. I love Op=
en Source software and Linux, so if Linuxcoin can help to promote this and g=
et more users interested in Open Source Software and giving Linux distributi=
ons a try then it will be a good thing.

King Regards

CaptChadd
David Spanton