Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 21:32:17 EST
From:      "Jeffrey R. McCloskey" <Geoffrey@cyberia.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   system admin password

Hmmm, looks like I goofed when I installed FreeBSD and forget to specify a
system administrator password...or create any accounts... so now I am locked
out.

The question is simple...is there a default system administrator account
that is created during installation?  Is there anyway to get into the
system, or do I need to reinstall the whole dang thing again?  Thanks.

Jeffrey McCloskey
Jeffrey R. McCloskey (Geoffrey2/willingheart)
Administrative Assistant - Hub Ministries