Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:09:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Willoughby <steve@alchemy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Guidelines for FreeBSD logo usage

Our company is preparing to release two new products which will be
available for the FreeBSD operating system platform. I would like to know
the guidelines for using a small FreeBSD logo graphic on our web pages
advertising those products as well as on the product packaging and/or
documentation.

The purpose of these images would be to identify that each product is
compatible with the FreeBSD operating system, and there would be one such
image of approximately equal size for each platform supported by a
multi-platform product.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Willoughby
Software Alchemy, Inc.