Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 03:23:47 +1200
From:      yjun02@cs.auckland.ac.nz (Yong Duk  Jung)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installation

Hello!

I recently bought FreeBSD from Wallnut Creek CDROM.

And I tried to install XFree86 on my system. I did almost 30 times but I failed

Error message is "Could not cd into /mnt/Xfree86-3.1. My system has no SCSI

CDROM Drive so I copied all files in the Xfree86_ directory into my DOS hard

drive. Strange thing is I could load the BINDIST using the same method.

Then why couldn't I load the Xfree86_ files through the exactly same way ?

Please give me some hint.

Many thanks

Yong Duk Jung from New Zealnad