Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:50:44 +0100
From:      Steve Ansell <topper@dev-zero.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mount problem - Fixed!

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

--=_4c1e747ae94aa04c8ef799

Hi everyone,

OK, just a quick mail to say that I have found out what the problem I had
mounting file systems was.

The error I got was:

mntfsstat: unknown error 0

I rebuilt world, tried new kernels, everything, nothing worked.

Turns out that the jailfsstat kernel module I was using needed rebuilding! =
(kind
of forgot about it as it was loaded at boot time).

OK, I know I know, I'm a dumb ass!

You learn something new everyday...

Hope this helps anyone else who has a problem like this, check your kernel
modules!

Take care,

Steve.

--=_4c1e747ae94aa04c8ef799

--=_4c1e747ae94aa04c8ef799--

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.