Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:45:53 +1000
From:      "Educatee" <educatee2001@yahoo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Where can I know the parameters for the first kernel?

I am learning to compile my kernel. I understand that the GENERIC config
file has all the possibilities of the parameters. However, how could I find
out what parameters has been in my current (just install and running ok)?
Where will be the location for this conf file which perhaps is generated
during the time when I config and install my FreeBSD 4.1?

Thanks.