Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 15:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI -- sockaddr-in-mbuf changes

FYI, I am now running a kernel which has in it changes similar to
those in the WOLLMAN_MBUF branch in the repository.  It took a couple
of minor changes to get it to work, and while I was at it I also got
rid of the last MT_PCB mbufs in the standard kernel.  If my machine
doesn't crash mysteriously from this by the end of the week, I will be
committing these changes.  Hopefully by that time I will have
performed the analogous work for the other supported protocol stacks
as well.

It's been a long couple of months...

-GAWollman