Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 17:52:09 +0700
From:      "Alex N Zhuravlev" <alx@scn.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CDROM and long file names

Hi

I'm using a windoze 95 box to create cdrom, and in order to support long
file names I need to use the joliet filesystem, but when I mount the cd
on my FreeBSD-2.2.8 box, all long filenames are truncated, do FreeBSD support
the joliet filesystem? or do I have another way to create my cdrom so
that long filenames will be preserved and still be readable by
Windoze95+NT and FreeBSD or maybe I've got to mount it in a non-standard way?
Answer please directly - I am not currently in the list.
Thanks
Alex N Zhuravlev.