Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:53:45 +0300
From:      Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>
To:        Don Lewis <dl-freebsd@catspoiler.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, kkonstan@daemon.gr
Subject:   Re: mapping an iso10646-1 encoding scheme for Microsoft TrueType fonts

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
Don Lewis <dl-freebsd@catspoiler.org> wrote:

> It looks like mkfontscale should be added as a port and the webfonts
> port should be converted to use mkfontscale.

While this will certainly be the way webfonts will work in the future,
I'll stick to ttmkfdir for a little bit more, perhaps until mkfontscale
is integrated with XFree86.

I did a quick port for it, and having tested it for a few minutes I
can't get it to add iso8859-7 encodings in fonts.scale for example.
Probably pilot error though...
--kkonstan