Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:20:39 -0700
From:      Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC <chad@shire.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is Yahoo! moving from FreeBSD?

On Feb 26, 2005, at 7:40 AM, Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Jon Drews writes:
>
>> If you think the FreeBSD community is a "nightmare" then why are you
>> sticking around except to stir up strife ?
>
> It's the closest thing to support available for FreeBSD.  There's
> nothing else.

I am sorry, but I get the same level of support here that I do in the
Windows list, if not more.  And that is all I have for WIndows as well?

What?  You want me to pay for Windows support?  Then pay for your damn
BSD support!   There are consultants and companies you can pay for your
FreeBSD support that will offer you much  better support than you get
now.

Chad