Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 95 22:49:34 KST
From:      hunsoo@romeo.kci.co.kr (Hong Hunsoo)

I have been studying bsd-sources KERNEL codes, which are the same codes of
ftp:/systems/unix/bsd-sources/et cetera.

In the cource of my studying, I installed FreeBSD at 386PC, and its
performance was very successful.  But to my surprise, there are much difference
in the codes of FreeBSD and those of bsd-sources, and thich makes me confused.
In the course of studying, I noticed that the bread() function and etc.(mainly
those in sys/kern/vfs_bio.c) were deleted.   But In the codes of FreeBSD, there
exited the bread() function and the other functions(which were not existed in
bsd-sources)..  (Maybe, I think, the nonexistance was due to the machine dependency of bread())

What I really want to know is that; is there any reason why the bsd-sources
source code could not contain the bread() function and etc; and if there is no
serious problem, is it possible for me get the full codes of bread() and etc
functions, which are deleted with the message /* Body deleted */ in bsd-sources.