Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:51:30 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cleto Pescia <cleto@eurisco.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ps ax shows login after 4.2-RELEASE -> 4-STABLE upgrade

Hello,

I'm sorry if this question sounds odd, but I just noticed a strange thing
after having updated a 4.2-RELEASE box to 4-STABLE with make world:
When I issue "ps ax", I see a login line for each user (login -p
<username>) who is logged on. I have never seen something like that on
other FreeBSD boxes. Is something wrong or is that an expected behaviour?
Searching the mailing-lists archives did not return anything relevant.
Apart from that, up to now the box seems to be working just fine.

Thanks for any hint.

Cleto