Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:32:59 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, token@wicx50.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: REQ: help from Emacs/XEmacs/Jove/Jed/... users

Jordan K. Hubbard stands accused of saying:
> Seriously, no.  However, it's actually coming up to the top of my TODO
> list, in position number 3 up from position 30. :-)

Qool.  I've been pondering the client side to the configuration stuff
(re. my recent post to -config), and so the issue is surfacing again.
I wish I cound study singlemindedly though 8)

> 					Jordan

(ps. how's the job going?  I presume you've filed my previous mail re:
work & stuff; getting information on the working-overseas thing is
being an interesting challenge...)