Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmkind.lnk.telstra.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Telnet Problem

	Ugh.. I'd second what someone said before: looks like tcp
wrappers. See if on the Linux machine you can look at /etc/hosts.allow and
/etc/hosts.deny files.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."